06/01/21: Movement Pass Violation and Penalty
VIOLATION & PENALTY
A. Minor Violation
i) Card holders shall fall under minor violation, if the person violates the following offences for first two times;
a) Enters Zone(s) other than the assigned zone.
b) Goes out of house during the non-assigned time block.
c) Goes out comply and follow health abs safety protocols.
d) Does not comply and follow health and safety protocols.
ii) For first violation, De-suups shall counsel the violators on the use of Movement Pass and punch a hole on the top left-hand side of the Movement Pass.
iii) For second violation, De-suups shall counsel the violators on the use of the Movement Pass and punch a second hole on the top left-hand side of Movement Pass.
B. Major Violation
i) Card holders shall under major violation, if the person;
a) Violates minor violations more than two times.
- The card will be confiscated for a week.
b) Carrying two Movement Pass
- Both the cards will be confiscated for a week.
- Only 1 card will be returned after a week.
c) Uses someone else’s Movement Pass
- The Movement Pass will be confiscated for a week.
d) Uses non authorized or fake Movement Pass
- Case will be handed to RBP as forgery case.
- The Movement Pass of the associated household will be confiscated for the duration of the lockdown.
e) Unauthorized use of cars during Lockdown
- Case will be reported to RBP.
- The Movement Pass of the Associated household will be confiscated for the duration of the lockdown.
f) For any other violation, Zoning Task Force may impose a penalty as deemed fit.
To use hand gloves and sanitizer while confiscating the card
To follow COVID safety protocol at all times
24/01/21: Second Round Community Screening in Thimphu from 25-28 Jan-MoH
MEGA-ZONE NORTH (25 Jan 2021)1.Hejo2.Lanjophaka3.Lower Samteling4.Upper Samteling5.Jungzhina6.Pamtsho7.Upper Taba8.Lower Taba9.Upper Dechencholing10.Lower Dechencholing11.Kabisa12.Changtagang13.Begana14.Dechencholing RBG15.INDIA HOUSE* MEGA-ZONE SOUTHRead More
20/01/21: Press Release on ferrying Bhutan’s first consignment of COVID-19 vaccines – PMO
An AN32 glided its way into the Paro valley around 3.25 pm today, ferrying Bhutan’sRead More