11/01/21: Standard format for price display and compliance of the legal requirements by the operational business entities – MoEA
Business authorized to operate in lockdown 2.0 are mandated to:
- Display selling price of the goods conspicuously as per the format given below.
- Mandatorily issue money receipts to the consumer unless waived off by the consumer.
- Refrain from selling expired products.
- Use appropriate weights and measures.
- Avoid price escalation, manipulation, rigging, denial of sale and other unfair trade practices taking advantage of lockdown situations.
Source: Ministry of Economic Affairs, Royal Government of Bhutan
24/01/21: Second Round Community Screening in Thimphu from 25-28 Jan-MoH
MEGA-ZONE NORTH (25 Jan 2021)1.Hejo2.Lanjophaka3.Lower Samteling4.Upper Samteling5.Jungzhina6.Pamtsho7.Upper Taba8.Lower Taba9.Upper Dechencholing10.Lower Dechencholing11.Kabisa12.Changtagang13.Begana14.Dechencholing RBG15.INDIA HOUSE* MEGA-ZONE SOUTHRead More
20/01/21: Press Release on ferrying Bhutan’s first consignment of COVID-19 vaccines – PMO
An AN32 glided its way into the Paro valley around 3.25 pm today, ferrying Bhutan’sRead More