17/11/20: Required documents for Bhutanese students returning home – MoFA
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs would like to notify that all Bhutanese students studying in Thailand and wishing to return to resume their studies and other Bhutanese eligible to enter Thailand will need to submit the following documents to the Royal Thai Honorary Consulate-General in Thimphu to process Visa. Upon the approval of Visa, concerned individuals can apply for a Certificate of Entry through the website https://coethailand.mfa.go.th/.
1. Declaration Form
2. Visa Form
4. A confirmed hotel booking letter/certificate for quarantine upon arrival in Thailand
5. Certificate of Health Insurance of USD 100,000 (with COVID-19 coverage)
6. Registration letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (upon completion of the undertaking formalities: https://www.mfa.gov.bt/?page_id=8271)
7. RT-PCR Test Result (within 72 hours)
8. Fit-To-Fly Health Certificate (within 72 hours)In addition to the above requirements, those individuals traveling to Thailand for medical purposes will have to submit the following documents:
9. Letter from JDWNRH
10. Letter from a Thai Hospital if the passenger is a patient wishing to seek treatment in Thailand
With regard to the Health Insurance of USD 100,000 (with COVID-19 coverage), concerned individuals can now purchase it online prior to visiting Thailand through the website https://covid19.tgia.org.
26/10/21: 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐤 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬-MoH
Since the demarcation of high and low risk areas, proper medical services could not beRead More
MoH requests those individuals enrolled (only adults 18 yrs. and above) for the antibody monitoringRead More