20/01/21: Public notice on limited OPD and tele-consultation services – JDWNRH
This is to inform the general public that with the announcement of Thimphu as a yellow zone, Jigme Dorji Wangchuck National Referral Hospital (JDWNRH) has started limited OPD services for those patients who need to consult a doctor urgently or on the advice of a doctor following Tele-consultation. The limited OPD services are also for patients who need urgent laboratory investigation.
However, we would like to encourage all to use Tele-consultation services at the numbers provided below, which will continue until normal OPD services are resumed. We request the public to avoid visiting the hospital as far as possible for their own safety.
Please note the following:
- There is only one doctor posted in each limited outpatient department listed below and patients will not be able to consult with a doctor of their choice.
- All patients are requested to use Tele-consultation first and visit the hospital only on the advice of the consulting doctor.
- Patients with new health issues are requested to first call General OPD. Patients who are already managed by other specialists can contact the respective specialists at the number given below.
- Medicine refill and prescribed medicine through Tele-consultation will be dropped to your zone. 5. For laboratory investigation, the doctor will inform you whether you need urgent laboratory investigation following Tele-consultation.
- For Diabetes and Hypertension, regular medication and diet control should be adequate to control your blood sugar and hypertension.
- People experiencing domestic violence & sexual violence needing healthcare information & services can contact OSCC The details of the relevant contact numbers are provided below:
29/01/21: Press release on Unlocking Thimphu and beyond starting Monday (February 1, 2021)-PMO
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 In what is the convergence of His Majesty’s blessings, prayers of our religiousRead More
29/01/21: Announcement on allowing Inter-megazone movements of people and vehicles-PMO
UpdateJanuary 29, 2021 The National COVID-19 Taskforce has decided to allow inter-megazone movements of peopleRead More