27/09/20: Undertaking for Bhutanese travelling abroad – MoFA
Greetings from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs!
In the wake of the pandemic, the Royal Government of Bhutan discourages travel abroad; however if your travel is essential and unavoidable, you are required to complete the following formalities, and email it to Mr. Tsheten Wangyel (email@example.com ) or/and Mr. Jigdrel Y. Tshering (firstname.lastname@example.org):
1. In your email, mention the reason(s) for your travel;
2. Submit a duly filled and signed undertaking form~ Download Here~ (make sure both the traveler and the witness sign on it);
3. ID copies (PP/CID/any identity card) of the traveler and the witness;
4. register here – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYqqBLv6IYQSxjUJPVmWX2TAPk53RpnAWB6WGhKNC1tXTqFw/viewform (Mention tentative and return dates. In the address section, mention the address of your destination); and
5. Submit evidence of your employment (if you are working), or a letter from your institution (if you are a student)
PLEASE ENSURE ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE SUBMITTED VIA EMAIL in the above mentioned email IDs.
The Ministry will assess the application and issue a letter via email to enable your travel. We will announce/inform as and when flights are available.
Good luck and best wishes!
18/10/20: Online Vehicle registration to imports goods other than hardware and construction materials – MoEA
18/10/20: 378 De-suup Volunteers deployed for COVID-19 duty – De-suung Guardians of Peace
378 De-suup volunteers from various Dzongkhags left today to be deployed for COVID-19 duty inRead More