Ministry of Home Affairs
To be the leading organization spearheading the efficient functioning of decentralized administration, upholding the principles of democratic governance which ensures maintenance of law and order; preserves and promotes cultural and spiritual values contributing towards the realization of Gross National Happiness (GNH).
- Preservation, promotion, development and protection of culture and heritage.
- Provide professionalized immigration services to public.
- Guide and Support local governments in the efficient and effective delivery of services.
- Provide efficient service delivery in the issuance of citizenship and other related documents.
- Ensure stable law and order situation in the country.
- Efficient management of civil administration
Lyonpo Ugyen Dorji
PA to Minister:
Finance Division: 02-324416
Human Resource Division: 02-323741
ICT Division: 02328870
Procurement Unit: 02-324538